Invited (with fully financial support)
- U.V. Lê, How to file patents at USPTO, Patent and Technology Commercialization Program, USPTO, June 13 2016, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- U. V. Lê, The long-term innovation of Ton Duc Thang University in Vietnam, The USPTO-UKIPO Breaking Barriers: Intellectual Property and the Value for Society Program, Singapore, August 24th, 2015; supported by USPTO
- U.V. Lê, Some PDEs with memory boundary conditions, GT Dynamique globale des systèmes différentiels, Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, Pierre and Marie Curie University, France, March 15th, 2012; supported by the Academy of Finland.
- U.V. Lê, The Galerkin method for PDEs, Colloquium, Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Oulu, Finland, February 6th, 2012
- U.V. Lê, A low-frequency asymptotic expansion of a strong solution to an initial-boundary value problem, 8th International Conference on Function Spaces, Differential Operators, Nonlinear Analysis, Tabarz, Germany, September 18-24, 2011; supported by supported by Faculty of Science, University of Oulu.
- U.V. Lê, A nonlinear wave equation a memory boundary-like antiperiodic condition, Mini-courses in Mathematical Analysis 2011, Padova, Italy, June 13-17, 2011; supported by the Academy of Finland.
- U. V. Lê: On solutions of a semi-linear wave equation with space-time dependent coefficients and a memory boundary-like antiperiodic condition, International Congress of Mathematicians, Hyderabad, India, August 19 – 27, 2010 (a.a. supported by Faculty of Science, University of Oulu, 2010 Travel Grant; the free hospitality granted by the organizers including accommodation, some hundreds of India Rupees per day and free-service transportation).
- U. V. Lê: Contraction-Galerkin method for a semi-linear wave equation and a boundary-like antiperiodic condition, the 7th ISAAC Congress, Imperial College London, UK, July 13-18, 2009 (supported by Peter‘s research project).
- V. Lê, The regularity for an initial-boundary value problem, Institute of Mathematics, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland, February 17, 2009; supported by Prof. Kinnunen‘s project.
- U. V. Lê: Unique existence and regularity of the weak solution of a semi-linear wave equation associated with two integral equations at the boundaries, Workshop on Function spaces, Differential Operators and Nonlinear Analysis, University of Helsinki, Finland, August 22-24, 2008 (support by the organizers).
- On the ABP maximum principle for Lp-viscosity solutions and its applications, a minicourse by Prof. Shigeaki Koike, September 5-9, 2011, Aalto University, Finland; supported by Prof. Kinnunen‘s project
- The meeting on Image Processing, 16-17.12.2010, the University of Helsinli, Finland; supported by Prof. Hästö‘s project.
- An Introduction to Non-Homogeneous Harmonic Analysis, a short course by Prof. Michael Lacey , 18-22.10.2010, the University of Helsinki, Finland; supported by The Finnish National Graduate School in Mathematics and its Applications.
- Workshop on Harmonic Analysis and Elliptic PDEs, the Department of Mathematics, University of Linköping, Sweden, October 1, 2010 (supported by the organizers and Faculty of Science).
- Variable Exponent Analysis, University of Oulu, June 28-July 2, 2010, Oulu, Finland.
- School on Function Spaces, Inequalities and Interpolation, Spring School on Analysis, Faculty of Mathematics and Physics of Charles University, Czech Republic, May 31-June 6, 2009 (supported by Peter‘s research project).
- Conference on Function spaces, Differential Operators and Nonlinear Analysis, the 7th FSDONA, University of Helsinki, Finland, August 25-29, 2008 (supported by the organizers).